The health and safety of our employees, court reporters and clients is our number one priority. For the safety of everyone, please be aware that we will be following the CDC, state and county guidelines and instituting the following precautions in our offices until such time it is no longer necessary.
- No one exhibiting COVID- 19 symptoms will be allowed to enter the office.
- There will always be one staff member onsite to escort participants to meeting rooms.
- All rooms will have less chairs for the purpose of meeting social distancing standards.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available at the office and in conference rooms.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors and staff. Please bring your own mask.
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- There will be an additional professional service cleaning each night.
- There will be no food or coffee service provided during this time.
- Participants to the proceeding are allowed into the office to check in. The waiting area will not be available.
We will monitor the situation daily and adjust guidelines if new information about COVID-19 is learned or changed. Thank you for your patience, flexibility and cooperation as we begin this journey together to our “new normal.”