Babiarz Court Reporting Service has updated and enhanced our conference rooms to be
able to safely open up our office once again to our clients. We have enhanced our
conference rooms with table top Plexiglass for safety and always have available hand
sanitizers and wipes in the conference rooms. The office has invested in new
technological equipment to upgrade our conference rooms, so both in person and
remote depositions can take place in order to further social distance for safety reasons.
We offer on-point technology for Cameo remote video conference depositions, free high-
speed wireless internet, multipoint and point-to-point video conferencing connections
and screen sharing capabilities. There is a standby professional support like quality
testing before starting remote depositions, including test-running equipment in the
conference room before the event begins, and on-call support throughout the time the
conference takes place.
Due to the many new changes our clients will see reasonably added service charges the
office has been forced to implement, whether it be for conference room usage or for
Cameo remote video conference depositions. We are striving to enhance all our offices
for your continued safety as well as the safety of our court reporters and staff.
The health and safety of our employees, court reporters and clients is our number one priority. For the safety of everyone, please be aware that we will be following the CDC, state and county guidelines and instituting the following precautions in our offices until such time it is no longer necessary.
- No one exhibiting COVID- 19 symptoms will be allowed to enter the office.
- There will always be one staff member onsite to escort participants to meeting rooms.
- All rooms will have less chairs for the purpose of meeting social distancing standards.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available at the office and in conference rooms.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors and staff. Please bring your own mask.
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- There will be an additional professional service cleaning each night.
- There will be no food or coffee service provided during this time.
- Participants to the proceeding are allowed into the office to check in. The waiting area will not be available.
We will monitor the situation daily and adjust guidelines if new information about COVID-19 is learned or changed. Thank you for your patience, flexibility and cooperation as we begin this journey together to our “new normal.”